This elegant off white modal silk dupatta with red and indigo ajrakh handblock print comes with beautiful red handmade tassels which will elevate any of your outfit, this is something which you can cherish for years and years to come. Modal silk fabric has a very lustrous fabric with softness and shine, which adds an amount of richness to your outfit
Ajrakh is the name given to a unique form of hand block printing done in the parts of Kutch, Gujrat and Barmer, Rajasthan. The printing is done by artisans using their hands with hand carved wooden blocks. Several different blocks are used to make one design. It is a long process involving 10-14 steps of printing with natural dyes and washing of the fabric over and over again.Thus, the entire process can take up to two weeks resulting in the creation of the beautiful eye-catching patterns of the Ajrakh.
- Modal Silk Fabric
- Ajrakh Handblock Print
- Natural Dyes
- Colourful Thread Tassel Detailing
Size : 95 inches x 43 inches
SKU No.: KSWMOD005
WASH CARE : All our products require love and care
- Dry Clean Only
- Do not bleach
- Dry in shade
- Do not soak or scrub with hard brush
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION :
- The pictures are taken in natural sunlight to give you the best idea of the colours of the product. However, there might be times when camera is not able to capture the exact colours that meet the eye or it may vary due to device screen settings.
- All our products are handcrafted and handmade, so there might be a slight irregularity in motifs or printings, which is the beauty of handcrafted products and not a defect.
- Since all the products are handcrafted, they can’t be made in big batches so with every batch there might be a slight difference in colour.
Length : 95 inches (2.40 meters)
Width : 43 inches (1.10 meters)