Made with softest of cotton, this cotton mul saree has mirror hand embroidery done all over the saree with indigo green ajrakh patch work and multi coloured thread hand stitched kantha work done on the palla. It is a unique piece which is carefully handcrafted by artisans, making it a one of a kind piece in your wardrobe. It also has patchwork border all around the saree which gives you an option to not add fall to it, making it a ready to wear saree. It comes with indigo green ajrakh blouse piece.
- 100% cotton mul
- Hand Embroidered
- Patch Work on Kantha Work on Palla
- Ajrakh Hand Block Print
- Natural Dyes
- Tassel Detailing on Palla
- Length - 5.5 meters
- Width - 44 inches
- Blouse piece - 1 meter
SKU No.: KSWPWS009
Use promocode KASAA10 to get 10% discount!
WASH CARE : All our products require love and care
- Dry Cleaning Recommended
- Do not bleach
- Dry in shade
- Do not soak or scrub with hard brush
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION :
- The pictures are taken in natural sunlight to give you the best idea of the colours of the product. However, there might be times when camera is not able to capture the exact colours that meet the eye or it may vary due to device screen settings.
- All our products are handcrafted and handmade, so there might be a slight irregularity in motifs or printings, which is the beauty of handcrafted products and not a defect.
- Since all the products are handcrafted, they can’t be made in big batches so with every batch there might be a slight difference in colour.
- This product cannot be exchanged or returned. If there is any manufacturing defect you can contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can take up the query
Saree Length : 5.5 meters
Saree Width : 44 inches
Blouse Length : 1 meter