Time to add an ethnic touch to your outfits with our mashru silk ajrakh stoles which are beautifully hand embroidered by our women artisans using colourful thread kantha stitch and mirror work. This 2m long Mashru Ajrakh shows such love and dedication of our artisans in their art.Adding this piece of Mashru Silk ajrakh stole is like adding a piece of art to your outfit.
Mashru Silk is a double weaved fabric which has cotton weave on one side and satin silk weave on the other side.
Ajrakh is the name given to a unique form of hand block printing done in the parts of Kutch, Gujrat and Barmer, Rajasthan. The printing is done by artisans using their hands with hand carved wooden blocks. Several different blocks are used to make one design. It is a long process involving 10-14 steps of printing with natural dyes and washing of the fabric over and over again.Thus, the entire process can take up to two weeks resulting in the creation of the beautiful eye-catching patterns of the Ajrakh.
- Ajrakh Handblock Print
- Natural Dyes
- Tassel Detailing
- Hand Embroidery Detailing
Size : 2 x 0.55 meter
SKU No.: KSWMAES013
WASH CARE : All our products require love and care
- Dry Cleaning Recommended
- Do not bleach
- Dry in shade
- Do not soak or scrub with hard brush
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION :
- The pictures are taken in natural sunlight to give you the best idea of the colours of the product. However, there might be times when camera is not able to capture the exact colours that meet the eye or it may vary due to device screen settings.
- All our products are handcrafted and handmade, so there might be a slight irregularity in motifs or printings, which is the beauty of handcrafted products and not a defect.
- Since all the products are handcrafted, they can’t be made in big batches so with every batch there might be a slight difference in colour
Length : 2 meter
Width : 0.55 meter